HydraFacial MD® provides one of the best professional skin care solutions based on your skin’s actual needs.
HydraFacial MD® provides one of the best professional skin care solutions based on your skin’s actual needs. Dubbed “not just a facial” it is an hour long deep cleansing and detoxifying experience. The Hydrafacial utilizes 6 sequential steps starting with lymphatic drainage, microdermabrasion, peels, extraction, infusion, hydration and light emitting diode collagen stimulating treatments, to cleanse, exfoliate, detoxify, extract, hydrate and protect the skin. It is not painful or irritating making it safe even for sensitive skin and an effective treatment all skin types of any age.
Skin is left looking and feeling fresher with an overall improvement in skin appearance, texture and hydration.
Perfect for glowing healthy skin these treatments are popular with brides & grooms, celebrities, dermatologists and teenagers.
- SKIN HEALTH FOR LIFE TREATMENT helps boost hydration, refresh dull skin and protect the skin against environmental factors, leaving it looking radiant.
- DERMABUILDER BOOST Minimizes signs of aging and recharges skin with a patented combination of peptides
- BRITENOL BOOST Minimizes the appearance of dark spots and sun spots with Arbutin & Vit C for an even complexion
- Acne HydraFacial involves the same six stages as the Skin Health for Life but also includes a Glysal Peel.
Perk ™ is the worlds first hybrid liquid facial that uses roller- flex technology to gently vacuum suction the surface layer dead skin & impurities, whilst delivering vital antioxidants to boost facial skin, eyes or lips in just 10 minutes. You then receive the same refreshing serum used in your treatment as a take- home product. As skin is renewed every 4 weeks, this treatment forms the basis for the Skin Health for Life programme to ensure that your skin continues to look its best everyday. Treatment needs to be repeated every 30 days to enhance and maintain results
Frequently Asked Questions
What does Mrs. Shah-Desai’s team improve with HydraFacial MD® & PERK™ ?
- Skin ageing like fine lines & wrinkles
- Uneven skin tone & loss of elasticity
- Brown spots, superficial age spots and hyperpigmentation
- Black & White heads
- Acne prone, oily congested skin
- Under eye Dark Circles and Puffy eyes
- Dehydrated thinning lips
Perk Eye is an innovative way of maintaining eyelid skin health and gradually reducing puffy eyelids and under eye dark circles with a course. By using a multipeptide blend that helps brighten, tone firm the eye area, using an Eye replenishing serum with energizing tea extract and brightens the dark circles naturally with citric acid. You take home the Eye Replenishing serum to enhance & extend the treatment benefits at home. Eye masks containing hydrating seaweed & cucumber extract are included to hydrate and sooth the under eye area on week 2 & 3 post treatment.
The 10-minute treatment needs to be repeated every 30 days to enhance and maintain results
Cannot replace lip fillers, but continued treatments produce moisturized, smooth & primed up lips. Key ingredients include peppermint oil and peony extract to lightly plump your pout in 10 minutes. You take-home half of the Lip Revitalizing Serum to apply on your lips, day and night, or whenever your lips need a hydration boost. Do not rinse, leave on & let dry. Apply hydrating lip Balm SPF 30 after serum application to protect your pout.
Treatment needs to be repeated every 30 days to enhance and maintain results.
Why Choose Hydrafacial/ Perk?
- Medical Grade facial: Gentle & natural results
- Effective: Able to remove dead skin and address specific skin concerns
- Safe and accurate: Very low-risk procedure, attend a consultation.
What is Perk™?
Wrinkle Relaxing Injections – can enhance results by erasing fine lines and wrinkles and elevating the face by blocking muscle over-activity.
Dermal Fillers: Hyaluronic acid based filler can support the muscles on resorbing bone, and help reduce line and wrinkles due to volume loss.
Potential temporary side effects of this treatment?
- Mild redness for up to 6 hours post-treatment.
- Allergy / Skin sensitivity
You should not have Hydrafacial or PERK if you
- Are pregnant
- Have a Shellfish, Vit C or Gluten Allergy