COVID 19 MANDATORY READING FOR OUR PATIENTS
Perfect Eyes Ltd aims to continue to provide exemplary care at this time with the evolving situation around the Coronavirus (COVID-19), the safety of patients and staff being paramount We want to reassure our current and potential patients that we are taking the developing situation very seriously and following the guidance from the Department of Health, Royal College of Surgeons & Royal College of Ophthalmologists. We have implemented specific measures to help protect our patients, clinicians and staff as follows.
Patients Measures include:
- Please do not arrive early for your appointment – we ask you to kindly arrive at the designated appointment time to keep contact to a minimum.
- You are required to wear a face cover / mask when you attend clinic.
- You are required to place your coat, bag and other personal belongings in one designated area upon arrival.
- Your temperature will be measured by a non-contact infrared thermometer by a designated staff member.
- We have hand sanitiser that we will ask you to use when you enter. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the clinic for you to use as needed.
- Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines since these items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be staggered to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- You are required to attend appointments alone, unless you need assistance. Please discuss this with the team PRIOR to your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to ensure social distancing in the reception area at any one time.
- In addition to our already thorough cleaning we have added extra cleaning measures throughout the day to ensure all surfaces and touch points are sanitised regularly.
- All staff will wear the recommended personal protective equipment like masks, face shields, gloves and plastic aprons when delivering treatment.
- To reduce the length of appointments ALL registration paperwork needs to be completed PRIOR to attending the appointment. You will be sent the necessary online form by email.
- Payment is preferable to be made by debit or credit card (except Amex) – we will not be accepting any cash.
- For the foreseeable future, general review appointments will be conducted remotely – this is to limit the amount of direct contact we have with patients.
We apologise to all who are inconvenienced and please understand that this is in the national interests. The situation is being reviewed daily by the Dr. Shah-Desai, who shall make changes based on available advice and recommendations. Our administrative offices are open Monday-Friday and we shall continue to take phone calls & emails.
Like yourselves, we are hopeful that with all measures being taken collectively the pandemic will come under better control and permit us to function more normally. Thank you.